Sunday, February 26, 2012

Orange announces first Intel-powered Android phone for Europe, codenamed Santa Clara



Orange announces first Intel-powered Android phone for Europe, codenamed Santa Clara
ENGADGET | FEBRUARY 27, 2012
http://pulse.me/s/6mKas


Orange will be the first to offer a Medfield-powered Android phone in Europe. Codenamed Santa Clara, and arriving some time ... Read more

--
Want to read news on the go? Get Pulse, an awesome news reader for iPad, iPhone and Android. Its Free!
/



4 comments:

  1. A lot of thanks for all your efforts on this site.
    My daughter really likes working on research and it's really easy to see why. All of us know all relating to the lively form you render useful tricks by means of the web site and as well welcome response from people on the topic plus our child is without question becoming educated a great deal. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the year. You're doing a
    glorious job.

    Feel free to surf to my page: jordan xi bred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a lot for providing individuals with remarkably wonderful
    possiblity to check tips from this blog. It really is very
    lovely plus stuffed with fun for me and my office colleagues to visit your web site
    minimum 3 times every week to find out the new things you will have.

    Not to mention, I'm usually fascinated with your good solutions you serve. Selected 3 areas in this article are in truth the most beneficial we have all ever had.

    My blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?

    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Visit my weblog:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my web site so i came to
    �go back the choose�.I am attempting to find issues to
    improve my web site!I suppose its good enough to use some of your
    ideas!!

    my web site ...

    ReplyDelete